Wednesday, July 4, 2007

...And so it starts

currently listening to: John Mayer - St.Patricks Day
First off welcome, this is Add-2's Ecletic Perspective and this is where i'll be spilling all my infamous thoughts to any who are willing to read it. If u know me u know i'm not one to hold my tounge in most cases but at the same time i'll do my best not to be off the wall.


So Whats new...

As of right now i'm still writing towards a project entitled "Add-2 Presents: The Rise & Fall" and its been going pretty good (writing wise). Alot of producer have been sending me beats which is always fun. I've had some people surprise me and then i've have some people send me some beats that sound like the theme song of M*A*S*H with a fast beat or your fathers version of a hip hop song and thats never a good thing. But 2 any and all producers still hit me up cuz i'd love to hear you and see how it goes.



One fan/friend (i hate to call people fans cause it just sounds odd to me, idk why) sent me some artwork that was really fly. His names Cello, he's dope. Over the years I try to keep all the artsy things ppl give me or put me in cause its amazing what creative people can do. Here's some of the ones he did (keep in mind they are only rough drafts...still fresh none the less)

No comments: